This post is sponsored by Le Creuset
We all know that Rachel Zoe is the queen of style, but what I didn’t know was how incredible of a cook she is. In this episode of @CookingWithCoit, Rachel teaches me how to make her favorite veggie stew using Le Creuset’s new matte black Dutch Oven. This recipe has everything you need in one bowl and all of the ingredients can be easily substituted if you can’t find them in your local grocery store.
Rachel Zoe’s Veggie Stew
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 celery stalks diced
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes peeled and diced into cubes
- 1 cup green or brown lentils
- 2 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 ginger slice about a tsp to tbsp size
- 1.5 tbsp coconut aminos
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a soup pot or dutch oven over medium heat and add in olive oil and onion and sauté until soft.
- Next, add i celery, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic and ginger and continue to sauté for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add in cauliflower, lentils, coconut aminos, rosemary and thyme sprigs and vegetable broth and give it a stir. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat down to a simmer and place the lid on the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once the stew is done cooking, add in the peas and salt & pepper to taste. Stir well.