Chickpea Cookie Dough
Healthy and delicious, this Chickpea Cookie Dough is a no-bake treat that tastes just like raw cookie dough! Made with less than ten ingredients, you can whip up this delightful treat with pantry staples.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed well
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ? tsp salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- almond milk optional
Add all ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) into the food processor and blend until smooth. Optional to add in some almond milk if the mixture is too dry for your liking.
Next, mix in chocolate chips.
- If you’re all out of peanut butter, you can swap for any nut butter of your choice. Almond butter and cashew butter are great alternatives.
- I like using real vanilla extract instead of artificial for the best flavor.
- Are you making this to enjoy with your kids? You could totally add some sprinkles on top!
- If the mixture is too dry for your liking, you can add some almond milk to the food processor. Blend to combine before adding in the chocolate chips.
- If you have mini chocolate chips, they are perfect for this recipe as you can get multiple little bits of chocolate in every bite.
- If your food processor runs warm and the mixture is warm, let it cool for a couple of minutes before folding in the chocolate chips, so it doesn’t melt into the batter.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg