Avocado Egg Salad
Creamy, nutritious, and packed with flavor, this Avocado Egg Salad is a delicious twist on a classic egg salad. It is so easy to make and only requires nine simple ingredients.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium avocado seed and skin removed and chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- ½ tbsp dill chopped
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir, making sure everything is combined.
Enjoy on its own, on a salad or as a sandwich.
- Make sure to dice everything up to a similar size so you can get a bit of everything with every bite!
- I suggest using freshly squeezed lemon juice as bottled juice sometimes has an aftertaste to it.
- Sweet onions or green onions can be used in place of red onions.
- When mixing, make sure you do it gently to avoid mashing up the avocado too much.
- To tell if your avocados are ripe, they should yield to pressure when you give them a light squeeze.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 537mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg