This ground beef Taco Bowl is super to make and packed with flavor. Made from scratch, this bowl is topped with simple, fresh ingredients, making it the perfect weeknight dinner or packed lunch.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 bunch cilantro
- lime juice
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
In a skillet or pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Once warmed, add in ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook for approximately 5 minutes, occasionally stirring until meat is fully cooked.
To assemble the taco bowl, add in cilantro lime rice to the bottom of your bowl and top off with cooked ground beef and your favorite toppings.
- You can lighten this meal up by using cauliflower rice instead of regular rice.
- If you like to add salad dressing to this bowl, a creamy cilantro dressing or ranch pairs well.
- If you’re out of ground beef, ground chicken, turkey, and pork can be used in place.
- If there’s any liquid in the pan from the fat, be sure to drain it to keep the ground beef from being greasy.
- If you don't have olive oil, you can use any oil of your choice, like canola oil, vegetable oil, or sunflower oil, in place of it.
Calories: 840kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 693mg | Potassium: 907mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1016IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 4mg