Smokey, savory, and packed with flavor, this homemade Taco Seasoning is so easy to make! Made with only a handful of simple pantry staples, you’ll never want to go back to store-bought version again!
Servings: 3 tablespoons
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Be sure you are purchasing American-style chili powder and not chile powder made up of ground chiles.
- If you’d like to make this spicier, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper or red chili flakes to it.
- You can use smoked or sweet paprika, depending on how you’d like for it to taste.
- I do not recommend swapping dried oregano for fresh oregano. You want to use dried oregano to keep it shelf-stable.
- If you only have onion salt or garlic salt, I recommend not adding any additional salt to the blend.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 821mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg