Green Goddess Dressing
Creamy, tangy, and full of fresh flavors, this delicious homemade dressing takes less than 10 minutes to put together and is perfect for salads or overtop roasted vegetables. Made with a Greek yogurt base and a ton of fresh herbs, you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup parsley roughly chopped
- ½ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- ¼ cup basil roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chives roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- For a spicier dressing, you can add some deseeded jalapeño.
- If you would like for this salad dressing to be vegan-friendly or dairy-free, you can use cashew cream in place of Greek yogurt.
- To make this thicker, add more Greek yogurt. To make this thinner, add a splash or two of water.
- There is no need to remove the stems of the herbs. They are tender and flavorful and blend into the dressing seamlessly.
- Feel free to increase or decrease change around the amount of herbs based on your personal preference.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1589IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg