Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Made with only six ingredients, this Dragon Fruit Smoothie comes together quickly and easily. This beautiful pink smoothie tastes as good as it looks! Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, this smoothie is the perfect way to start the day.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1¾ cups dragon fruit cubed, or if you are using a packet, 7 oz
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup almond milk or any milk of your choosing
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Ice to taste
Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
If desired add ice for a thicker, more frozen consistency.
- When using frozen fruit, do not thaw before blending. The frozen fruit leads to a smoother, creamier smoothie. It’s also more convenient to just add the fruit from frozen into the blender.
- Make this into a smoothie bowl by adding a little less liquid, so it becomes thicker. Serve with additional fruits on top.
- Add additional milk to make the smoothie thinner if you desire.
- To get the flesh of the dragon fruit, you can slice it open in half and scoop it out in the insides or carefully slice off the skin.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 288mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 3mg