Elevate your peaches this summer by making them even more delicious with this recipe! This sweet and warm Grilled Peaches recipe is the perfect summer dessert or snack everyone will love. They’re a quick and easy recipe that’s full of flavor and so refreshing.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 ripe peaches halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Olive oil
- Fresh chopped mint leaves optional garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
Brush the butter mixture onto the peaches and set aside.
Heat your grill or grill pan to medium heat and brush with vegetable oil, so that the peaches don’t stick while you are cooking them.
Grill the peaches until they have turned golden brown and cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Optional: garnish with fresh chopped mint leaves, serve immediately.
- Buy your peaches ahead of time! It can be tricky to find perfectly ripe peaches at the store, so you may need a few days for the peaches to ripen at home. Similar to avocados, allow the peaches to ripen on the counter and transfer them to the fridge once they’re ripe to slow down the ripening process.
- Avoid using overripe peaches. The more ripe the peaches are, the more sugar there is, leading to the peaches burning quickly. They’re also too tender and soft to take the grill’s heat.
- I usually leave the skins on the peaches to help them keep their shape as they grill and help keep them from sticking to the grill.
- Make sure to brush the grill with oil before adding the peaches. Brushing the grill will help protect the flesh and ensure that the peaches don’t stick to your grill and tear when you try to lift them.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 664IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg