Sheet Pan Pancakes
These light and fluffy Sheet Pan Pancakes are so easy to make and are totally hands off once they go in the oven. No more having to worry about keeping the pancakes warm as you make them one at a time on the stovetop! Easily scale up if you have to feed a crowd!
Servings: 6 slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose baking flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract.
Next add in the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and combine everything together but do not over-mix, it’s okay to leave some small lumps.
Pour the batter into a baking sheet (standard size, approximately 9”x13”). Optional to add flavor by topping off with sliced strawberries, bananas, blueberries and chocolate chips to taste.
Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Serve with powdered sugar and/or syrup.
- Allow your melted butter to cool before mixing it with your eggs. Piping hot melted butter will cook some of your egg and you’ll end up with scrambled eggs as you mix your mixture.
- If you don’t have non-stick sheet pans, you can add in a layer of parchment or grease it before adding the batter in.
- Be sure you’re using a rimmed baking sheet so your batter stays in the sheet pan. The higher the better!
- If needed, use a spatula to spread the batter evenly in your pan. Sometimes batter will pool as it is a thicker batter and needs a little extra help evening out.
- If your oven has hot spots, be sure to rotate your pan at the halfway mark so the pancakes cook evenly.
- Be sure to use unsalted butter as we are adding salt to the batter.
- Cut them to whatever sized servings you'd like. I cut mine into 6 but you can cut it into 8.
- Easily double the recipe and use two sheet pans if you're feeding a crowd or if you'd like to prep some for the upcoming week.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 2mg