The perfect sweet treat for summer, these Mango Popsicles will be your new favorite recipe! Refreshing, healthy, and flavorful, these popsicles are loved by both adults and kids. All you need are 3 simple ingredients to whip up a batch!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups mango fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup water or greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
Add the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into each popsicle mold.
Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- You can add diced mango to the popsicle mold if you enjoy chunks of fruit in your popsicles. It’s a nice change in texture!
- Swap Greek yogurt for water for a creamier popsicle.
- Sometimes mangos can be difficult to pick. I always grab an extra mango or two just in case the first one I cut into isn’t sweet. Make my mango salsa with any extra mangos you have.
- If you use frozen mango chunks for these popsicles, give them some time to thaw before blending.
- If you are having trouble getting the popsicles out of molds, run the mold under warm water for 30 seconds, and the popsicles should slide right out!
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 893IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg