Air Fryer Salmon
Ready in 10 minutes, you will love this Air Fryer Salmon recipe! It’s the perfect dinner for busy weeknights as it is a hands off way of easily and quickly making salmon that yields the perfect flakey but moist fillets.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 6 oz salmon filets about 1.5-2 inches thick
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- lemon wedges and dill for garnish optional
Drizzle olive oil on top of each salmon filet and rub in. Then season with paprika, salt and pepper.
Place the salmon in the air fryer basket and cook at 370°F for 8 minutes. (Times may vary depending on thickness of your filet.)
Serve with lemon wedges and dill.
- As the time it takes to cook through your fish may vary due to the thickness of your fillet, I suggest you check up on it at the 8 minute mark with an instant read thermometer. Salmon is cooked through once the internal temperature has reached 120°F to 135°F.
- There is no need to flip the fish halfway through cooking it.
- If your salmon is wet or damp, be sure to pat it dry before drizzling with olive oil and seasoning. Patting it dry will help the oil and seasoning stick better.
- Be sure to remove the salmon from the air fryer basket once it has finished cooking as the residual heat from the basket will continue to cook your fillets.
- Not all air fryers are made the same. If your model requires preheating, please do so.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1053IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg