Air Fryer Bacon
Making bacon has never been easier — made in 10 minutes or less. This Air Fryer Bacon recipe is such a super quick and hands off method that you’ll never make it the old fashion way again.
Servings: 4 servings
- 10 slices bacon thick-cut
Place bacon in air fryer basket. It’s okay to overcrowd a little as the bacon will shrink while cooking. You will need to cook in batches depending on size of your air fryer.
Cook at 400°F for 6 minutes and 8-10 minutes if you like your bacon extra crispy. Note that times will vary depending on the type of bacon and air fryer you’re using so check on them halfway to see if doneness is to your liking.
- If you are new to air frying, I suggest taking a look into the basket around the halfway mark to see if they need to be shifted around or not. Since they shrink as they cook and may shift around, you can use tongs to quickly readjust them.
- If you are worried about smoke, you can add up to 1 cup of water to the air fryer basket before cooking.
- If you are cooking two or more batches, be sure to drain any grease in the basket between batches. This will help decrease chances of smoking.
- I would not line the air fryer basket with parchment or foil as the benefit of the basket is that it allows the grease to drip off as well and allows the hot air to circulate all around the bacon.
Calories: 22kcal | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 4mg