Air Fryer Green Beans
So simple but so delicious, this Air Fryer Green Beans recipe is the perfect side dish to go with any meal. You'll love this hands-free recipe, leaving you free to focus on your main dish. You will be making this easy side dish on repeat!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss greens greens with olive oil, garlic powder and salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Make sure everything is coated evenly.
Place green beans in the air fryer basket and cook at 370 degrees F for 8 minutes. Toss the green beans half way through cooking time.
- Before air frying, you should prepare the green beans by washing them. After doing so, you need to pat them dry before adding the olive oil and seasoning. If they have water on them, the olive oil won’t coat the beans very well.
- To trim the green beans, I like to line them up on a cutting board and slice off the tops and ends. This way, they’re all a similar length to help them cook evenly, and you save time from having to trim them individually.
- Yellow beans are interchangeable for this recipe.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top to add some brightness to the flavor profile.
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe if you are feeding a crowd. Do so in batches to avoid overcrowding as it can lead to them being less crispy as less air can circulate around the beans.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg