These salad rolls are as beautiful as they are tasty. Thai inspired and packed full of delicious vegetables. Dip them in the homemade peanut sauce for the perfect appetizer.
Salad Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- 8 rice paper wraps
- 1 head purple cabbage
- 1 package of Shredded big carrots
- 1-2 Avocados
- 1 Candycane beet
- 1 Watermelon radish
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Bunch of cilantro
- 1 Bunch of mint leaves
For the Peanut Sauce:
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari for a gluten free version.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- Crushed peanuts
- Prepare your vegetables: grate your cabbage and your carrots, slice your beet, radish and avocado (a mandolin comes in handy here).
- To make the sauce: combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until combined.
- To assemble your wraps: fill a large bowl with hot water. Insert one rice paper wrap at a time for 20 seconds. This is all the time it needs to soften. Carefully, remove from water and place on your flat surface. Arrange vegetables in the center, and roll your wrap like a burrito to finish.
- Dip generously in sauce and enjoy.
- For the sauce...
- Combine all ingredients except crushed peanuts and place into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- If sauce is too thick feel free to add some water to thin it out.
- Place crushed peanuts on top.